What's new

Review A brief Nemesis clone review

u8myufo

Achiever
"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

Mod - Stainless Steel Nemesis Clone
Vendor - Fasttech
Price - $29.08

Ordered 28/10/13
Shipped 1/11/13
Delivered 19/11/13

Looking at some of the close up pics on the Fasttech site of the clone I was not expecting too much, but for the price it was worth a shot. However I got to give it to them, it`s a great looking device and finished off really well imho, from the threads working lovely and smoothly to the overall finnish of the product. Dare I say, it even knocks the spots off of my SVD which had fairly sharp rough edges on the extension tubes. The bottom firing mechanism did seem a bit rough but after reading a couple of the many reviews out there that was to be expected. I already had two of the Neodymium magnets at the ready to replace the spring. Those were fitted without any problems and once reassembled it had a nice smooth action to it. I had also ordered an IGO-W with it. That was already set up with dual coils, a quick check on the SVD for the resistance and it showed 1.4ohms more than good enough for my first test. A quick eye up of the tubes it came with and it was not difficult to see which one`s I would need for the 18650 mode. Screwing the Igo on first and adjusting the positive pin just tight enough to make contact it was just a case of a slight adjustment to the negative post to stop the battery from rattling. There it was complete, after locking the firing mechanism I placed it on the side and just looked at it for a couple of minutes. This not only gave me time to sit there with a grin like a cheshire cat and admire it, but also gave time for the juice to soak throgh the wick properly, all I will say for now is........... happy days :D Well that is about it for now and I look forward to trying some different configurations and juice types out on it.

Last edited:
No issues with the magnets? Still can't get mine work smoothly.

That is a bit odd, I just had a message from a friend on a photography forum who also bought the clone and magnets, he said that whilst he had no problems fitting them he found the spring switch to be smoother.

Back
Top Bottom