What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review 69 mod Erics Edition by Atmomixani Review from Safer Vapers

pappaspud

Postman
Hi all, kinda just started contributing to this forum, I really like what I see so far, so I thought Id begin sharing our reviews here with you guys as well as on our youtube channel, a small warning, I do have very colourful language so please be mindful of this...safe.

This product was purchased from www.vapist.net with my own money and the views expressed are entirely my/our own...have a nice day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djjz3sN7FvE

great review as always, has big tom signed up yet? hope he types more than he talks :D ;)

lol, I told him to sign up...he's the pretty one of the duo...I use him to pull in the ladies!:5:

Watched your vid on the brass nemesis clone the other day, being new to this game it's great to find informative and entertaining vids on the tube :thumbup: Though all these shinies is pulling me into the light!

[edit] except maybe the Dr Noah

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it mate, Like most of us it's the mod collecting that has become more addictive than the nicotine itself lol Keep vaping bud and a have a merry xmas ;-)

Good review lads cheers. Not quite sure what Facking means but I surmise it is southern for fuck lol. Enjoyed the review.

Back
Top Bottom