What's new

Tree of Life Box Mods - B1 Series Box

geordievaper

Postman
Hi guys I've popped a review up of the B1 Series Mech box by Tree of Life Box Mods.

Ive not 18+'d this one and YouTube hasn't flagged it up so should be viewable on the forum

Feedback always welcome.

Thanks all!

Hi guys I've popped a review up of the B1 Series Mech box by Tree of Life Box Mods.

Ive not 18+'d this one and YouTube hasn't flagged it up so should be viewable on the forum

Feedback always welcome.

Thanks all!

Not sure that's a very responsible thing to do?

It's marked as not for kids so child accounts can't see it. I haven't had a single view from an underage person as per my channel analytics because I mark everything as not for children. 18+ means "adult content" something which used to be reserved for graphic content and nudity which is a bit strange to lump in vape devices with, however juice reviews have to be made 18+ and if you forget to mark it as that they get flagged up straight away.

The reason I have left this unmarked as 18+ is to respect the forum, so that members who may want to watch (I've had a few POTV members in my comments and chats) don't have to leave the forum and divert traffic away.

Above is a screen capture of my analytics

Hope this clears up the reasoning.

Last edited:
That makes sense.
No idea how these things work tbh.

No problem mate glad the question came up and it should be called out if there is anything that could possibly bring vaping into disrepute. Had to edit a few times with being at work and didn't want to give a half arsed explanation.

Back
Top Bottom