What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Short Joyetech Aio Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggett

Legend
This review is my own experience and views of this mod. I paid for it with my own money, in no way whatsoever am I affiliated with the manafacturer.

This review is purely my views on this 'starter kit' and nothing to do with PlanetOfTheVapes.

Ok, it's a 'starter kit'.

TPD complaint
2ml Tank
Leakproof
All in One (Aio)

I've been using this mod now for several weeks, daily.

Anyone who knows me well, knows I mainly run high wattage. The lowest being 70W.

So, it seemed absurd to me to even consider owning a starter kit, especially a MTL one.

I don't like to Vape and drive, however if I'm stationary in traffic / traffic lights I will.

Anyway...

It's a STARTER KIT, now those of us who started 2 years ago recall CE4s being the go to. The poor dudes and dudettes who have been vaping even longer, I really feel for.

This thing is insanely good, the flavour on it is spot on after a light bit of use to get the flavour flowing.

It's around £25 UK RRP, that's an insane price. Considering Egos & CE4s used to range from £10-30 on the high street.

It has a 1,500mAh battery built in, charged via Micro USB. Again, those of you who know me... I Vape constantly, purely because I enjoy doing so.

This dropped through my letterbox, I opened it up. Knew it wouldn't be fully charged, but I was heading out.

Within 3-4 mins, I had the coil primed installed & the tank filled. Also had a play around with the LED light! Why not!

It is gimmicky the LED but it can be turned off.

I strolled out the door at 10am, the battery lasted my entire day. Come 7pm it needed a recharge.

Now that's 9 hours runtime there, a full recharge is around 1.5 hours.

Do I recommend it?

You bet! I help out around a B&M, I've been recommending this to customers left right and centre. Another Vaper who had been vaping sometime, laughed at me recommending it to him.

Sure enough the following week he returned.

'Ash, I can't thank you enough. This is great!'

I've also had 4 complete new vapers walk away with these coming back over the moon.

I've even shipped one to a family member in America. Another person who loves it.

It seems people are put off by the fact it's a 'starter kit', hell I have some tanks that cost more than this. It pulls there pants down IMO.

It's MTL, but I'm putting 90% VG through mine with no modifications.

Yeah... This short review turned into abit more, apologises it's just such a damned good bit of kit
Ash

And it's such a dinky and pretty little thing. I was tempted when I saw them in a B&M.

This review is my own experience and views of this mod. I paid for it with my own money, in no way whatsoever am I affiliated with the manafacturer.

This review is purely my views on this 'starter kit' and nothing to do with PlanetOfTheVapes.

Ok, it's a 'starter kit'.

TPD complaint
2ml Tank
Leakproof
All in One (Aio)

I've been using this mod now for several weeks, daily.

Anyone who knows me well, knows I mainly run high wattage. The lowest being 70W.

So, it seemed absurd to me to even consider owning a starter kit, especially a MTL one.

I don't like to Vape and drive, however if I'm stationary in traffic / traffic lights I will.

Anyway...

It's a STARTER KIT, now those of us who started 2 years ago recall CE4s being the go to. The poor dudes and dudettes who have been vaping even longer, I really feel for.

This thing is insanely good, the flavour on it is spot on after a light bit of use to get the flavour flowing.

It's around £25 UK RRP, that's an insane price. Considering Egos & CE4s used to range from £10-30 on the high street.

It has a 1,500mAh battery built in, charged via Micro USB. Again, those of you who know me... I Vape constantly, purely because I enjoy doing so.

This dropped through my letterbox, I opened it up. Knew it wouldn't be fully charged, but I was heading out.

Within 3-4 mins, I had the coil primed installed & the tank filled. Also had a play around with the LED light! Why not!

It is gimmicky the LED but it can be turned off.

I strolled out the door at 10am, the battery lasted my entire day. Come 7pm it needed a recharge.

Now that's 9 hours runtime there, a full recharge is around 1.5 hours.

Do I recommend it?

You bet! I help out around a B&M, I've been recommending this to customers left right and centre. Another Vaper who had been vaping sometime, laughed at me recommending it to him.

Sure enough the following week he returned.

'Ash, I can't thank you enough. This is great!'

I've also had 4 complete new vapers walk away with these coming back over the moon.

I've even shipped one to a family member in America. Another person who loves it.

It seems people are put off by the fact it's a 'starter kit', hell I have some tanks that cost more than this. It pulls there pants down IMO.

It's MTL, but I'm putting 90% VG through mine with no modifications.

Yeah... This short review turned into abit more, apologises it's just such a damned good bit of kit
Ash
How would you rate the vape compared to a nautilus/triton mini

If it vapes well the only final question is does it leak ... if it meets the "can take a few knocks" criteria, then it sounds like a nice going out device

If it vapes well the only final question is does it leak ... if it meets the "can take a few knocks" criteria, then it sounds like a nice going out device

It's leakproof mate, stated in the first few lines :P

Sealed unit, top caps only place it can leak. Top cap is childproof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom