What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Jac Vapour's Series S17 & S22 kits - Vape Don't Smoke Reviews

great review as always fella.
just to add they do have smaller mouth pieces at £1.99 which can be added on the order page.
they also have an adapter for your own drip tip mouth piece so you can use the nautilus drip tip for example.
the coils just wont die. ive had everything through them and 80vg breezes through these coils even the mouth to lung coil which as far as i know is unheard off so for me personally they are outshining the nautilus coils.

Image721896512.jpg

Yep agree totally. I felt a bit sad when I had to swap a perfectly good MTL for a DTL coil for the test. Longer life than a duracell bunny!

Absolutely! It's genuinely a good little set up. I'd be very pleased with it if I had to buy it. Possibly the best stock coil tank I've ever used and that includes the Trillium and all the Nautilus ones. In fact I think I might get one for me mum for chrimbo.

Back
Top Bottom