What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Xfire xjet spider clearomiser review (text and video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9A6yX-dJ0&feature=youtu.be

Clearomiser technology has come a long way over the years, some have been bad whilst others have excelled, so where abouts in this spectrum has the xjet spider fallen.....

Xjet spider box

The Xjet spider comes in a small box with various bits of info intriguingly there are claims of the Xjet Spider being Wickless and Coil less? (we'll come to that later)

The design of the Xjet spider is very nice with a Saturn V space rocket profile look to it, It's constructed out of stainless steel with a aluminium shield with laser etchings and a cut out revealing a 1.6 ML polycarbonate tank, the only bit that lets the overall look down is the drip tip which is unfortunately black plastic, not to worry though as the Xjet spiders drip tip is removable so you can put any 510 drip tip on to really make it your own.

The performance is really where this clearomiser really shines, the 1.8 ohm dual coil produce masses of flavoursome vapour, the air flow is perfect for mouth to lung inhales, but too tight for direct lung inhales.

You'll really taste your juice with this clearomiser, weather your using it on an Ego style battery or a VV/VW device you really wont be disappointed with the performance.

I've been vaping the Xjet spider on the Vamo V5 between 8-15 watts and it's been coping great delivering a consistent flavourful vape time after time with no burnt taste or dry hits in the higher wattages.

now...remember the claims of being wickless and coil less, well thats not strictly true...at all!
The coils heads are basicy micro cartomisers with two holes punched where filler material holds the liquid to soak the sillica wicks, the actual coils are visible if you look down the top.

Filling and changing the coil heads is really easy, just unscrew the base and pour you Eliquid down the side of the tank, using the viewing window fill to just below the centre pipe then screw the base back on, leave for a few minuets then it's ready to vape.

Overall the Xjet spider has excelled my expectations cementing it as one of my all-time greatest clearomisers to date, with it's great looks, top build quality and mind blowing performance I give the Xjet spider 10/10

The Xjet spider is available from the ukecigstore.com for only £2.99!! and comes in four different colours to suit you style.

Thanks for Reading.

Back
Top Bottom