What's new

Review Vaporesso Cascade Tank

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys. We are back again with something different again. This time we have a tank review.

This tank was bought with my own money. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So I fancied something different so I popped into town and headed to the tattoo shop which has started stocking vape gear and this caught my eye in the cabinet. So I thought why not treat myself as I have the opinion you can never have to much vape gear.

So I got home being the eager beaver I am. I ripped open the packaging and got stuck right in. Now this is a TPD compliant tank but it's a big tank. So I stripped it down to see how it all goes together. Well you would never believe this. But I'll tell you anyway. As I was disassembling the tank I tripped with a pair of pliers and this huge rubber part fell out. And for the life of me couldn't get it back in. I was super upset that my brand new TPD compliant tank could now hold 7ml of juice. It brings me to tears talking about it so we will move on.

Coil inserted and topped up with juice I made a cup of tea while the coil primed. I went with the GTM-8 coil which is 0.15 ohm.

Now I have been away from stock coil tanks for some time now and this one was impressing me from the start. The flavour is great and it can chuck clouds with the best of them. I've used it on a few devices now from a dreamer mech to a aegis legend mod. Coil life seems to be pretty good too. I've ran quite a few juices through it and it's still going.

I'm gonna guess it can take the GT coil range as it comes supplied with a coil adaptor.

Also in the box you get a spare clear glass, a 0.15ohm coil and a 0.4ohm coil and as always a little bag of bits.

If you include the GT range of coils you will find something to suit most tastes as the coil range is 25w-200w.

It has 3 air flow holes in the base of the tank with an adjustable airflow control ring. Also to fill the tank the top just slides to reveal the fill port. I would of liked to see some sort of locking mechanism to stop it opening in the pocket but that hasn't happened to me yet so maybe it's not needed.

At higher wattage with the 0.15ohm coil it can be a bit thirsty but you can expect that with any tank. I've mainly been around the 70-90w and it isn't too bad.

Here is my cascade with the red tinted glass on top of the aegis legend mod.

1532895383737688453283.jpg

So my final thoughts.

Pros.

Decent coil selection
Coil life is good
Great flavour.
7ml capacity

Cons.

I would want to see a locking mechanism on the top as it slides open to easy for my liking but I haven't had any leakage from it so far.

Would i recommend one? I'm fairly certain if some one wants a bigger stock coil tank then I would.

Here is some info from the back of the box incase I've missed anything out.
1532895566553741044401.jpg

Hey guys. We are back again with something different again. This time we have a tank review.

This tank was bought with my own money. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

So I fancied something different so I popped into town and headed to the tattoo shop which has started stocking vape gear and this caught my eye in the cabinet. So I thought why not treat myself as I have the opinion you can never have to much vape gear.

So I got home being the eager beaver I am. I ripped open the packaging and got stuck right in. Now this is a TPD compliant tank but it's a big tank. So I stripped it down to see how it all goes together. Well you would never believe this. But I'll tell you anyway. As I was disassembling the tank I tripped with a pair of pliers and this huge rubber part fell out. And for the life of me couldn't get it back in. I was super upset that my brand new TPD compliant tank could now hold 7ml of juice. It brings me to tears talking about it so we will move on.

Coil inserted and topped up with juice I made a cup of tea while the coil primed. I went with the GTM-8 coil which is 0.15 ohm.

Now I have been away from stock coil tanks for some time now and this one was impressing me from the start. The flavour is great and it can chuck clouds with the best of them. I've used it on a few devices now from a dreamer mech to a aegis legend mod. Coil life seems to be pretty good too. I've ran quite a few juices through it and it's still going.

I'm gonna guess it can take the GT coil range as it comes supplied with a coil adaptor.

Also in the box you get a spare clear glass, a 0.15ohm coil and a 0.4ohm coil and as always a little bag of bits.

If you include the GT range of coils you will find something to suit most tastes as the coil range is 25w-200w.

It has 3 air flow holes in the base of the tank with an adjustable airflow control ring. Also to fill the tank the top just slides to reveal the fill port. I would of liked to see some sort of locking mechanism to stop it opening in the pocket but that hasn't happened to me yet so maybe it's not needed.

At higher wattage with the 0.15ohm coil it can be a bit thirsty but you can expect that with any tank. I've mainly been around the 70-90w and it isn't too bad.

Here is my cascade with the red tinted glass on top of the aegis legend mod.

View attachment 167490

So my final thoughts.

Pros.

Decent coil selection
Coil life is good
Great flavour.
7ml capacity

Cons.

I would want to see a locking mechanism on the top as it slides open to easy for my liking but I haven't had any leakage from it so far.

Would i recommend one? I'm fairly certain if some one wants a bigger stock coil tank then I would.

Here is some info from the back of the box incase I've missed anything out.
View attachment 167491
Great review.
I have 3 of these. Loving em.

Another great review Sam. For my review on this I called it the smok killer and I still stand by that. Only bought the gt8 coils and they last a good week to 10 days as I'm using a high sweetener juice in this beast.

I was actually just thinking what would this tanks rival be and all I could come up with was the smok Prince. The smok mesh/strip coils are good but I think the build quality of this wins hands down

Back
Top Bottom