What's new

Review U sonicig Rhythm Kit coil free vaping.

More... (could be any country/ system actually...)

blogger-image-201868047.jpg

emergency-alarm-london-uk-february-lever-underground-tube-train-london-69192130.jpg

Yes, find the emergency handles more aesthetically interesting than the mod to be honest. It also looks like it could be wind-up/ clockwork powered like those Trevor Bayliss radios.

Cheers for the review..I was looking seriously at getting one of these to play with but not any more..sounds right s£it.

Cheers for the review..I was looking seriously at getting one of these to play with but not any more..sounds right s£it.

I've been thinking and you know what the biggest problem is? ..... it doesn't feel like vaping, everything you know and love about what you are using now it doesn't give you. It would be like switching from vaping to one of those nicotine mist sprays, it's that different imo.

.. and it certainly isn't a 'smoking-like' experience either, which makes me wonder who exactly it's meant for and who would want it?

Interesting. Is it like you’re spraying/ aerosol injecting into your throat or something?

I've been thinking and you know what the biggest problem is? ..... it doesn't feel like vaping, everything you know and love about what you are using now it doesn't give you. It would be like switching from vaping to one of those nicotine mist sprays, it's that different imo.

.. and it certainly isn't a 'smoking-like' experience either, which makes me wonder who exactly it's meant for and who would want it?

They should sell it to the pharma industry as an innovative nrt.

I knew it would useless. I am assuming you did as well, mind.

Your small sample of coffee is in the post!

Back
Top Bottom