What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review U sonicig Rhythm Kit coil free vaping.

I would temper those 'high hopes' right now. :D
Is it the v1/2 or 3.
I know battery life is woefull in comparison to standard coils and the v 1 & 2 where slow to warm up and easy to flood.
I'm not expecting excellence but perhaps a good start, lol.
Is that cool man ..... or not warm? :D
Cool like a chilly penguin. Lol. These things produce very little heat in the vape.
I've been putting off trying it.

The fire lever looks awkward and annoying, something that at first wouldn't worry too much because of the novelty of the device but would eventually make you think its stupid.
On top of that it will throw a lot of reviewers right out! How they gonna tell everyone "it has a nice clicky button" :18:
Check out the way it was advertised, apparently it's child friendly. I think he's playing with a nic salt ball!
20180918172857-5ba0c559dadf3.jpg

Last edited:
The fire lever looks awkward and annoying, something that at first wouldn't worry too much because of the novelty of the device but would eventually make you think its stupid.
On top of that it will throw a lot of reviewers right out! How they gonna tell everyone "it has a nice clicky button" :18:
Check out the way it was advertised, apparently it's child friendly. I think he's playing with a nic salt ball!
View attachment 176384
Nah, he's an old man really .... that's a moth ball! :D

Back
Top Bottom