Review The OBS T-VCT tank - HD Slideshow Review

pauly meatballs

Achiever
https://www.naturevape.co.uk/obs-t-vct-atomizer

[video]https://youtu.be/0IrWUqn9cI4[/video]

j8DgRv0.jpg

i6epK53.jpg

LrCnxBJ.jpg

Have this on my tank wishlist as of this week. Wasn't sure about it but I'm pretty much sold now. Really like the juice flow control on this tank, and top fill seems to be pretty common place now, but it's a feature for me that saves time and mess. I also agree that the eLeaf iJust 2 is a great tube mod that works really well with any 22mm SS tank.

This and the Smok TVF4 are the tanks I am most excited about. Have a sample coming to me so looking forward to trying it out.

I just thought I would highlight that when describing your use of the ni200 0.25 ohm coil you mentioned that it was used on the "VT60" instead of the "VT40". Anyway, great review is always. I love the slick slideshow. Keep them coming. ;)

Nice review, thanks for taking the time to do that :)

Really like the look of this tank, the top fill, juice control, 6ml capacity and spit back protector in the chimney are all great features for me. I'm still on the hunt for a device with decent prebuilt Ni200 coils, the 2 I have tried so far are the Kanger Subtank Mini ones and the Smok TCT. Have you tried either of these and if so how would you compare the OBS T-VCT Ni200 coils?

Nice review, thanks for taking the time to do that :)

Really like the look of this tank, the top fill, juice control, 6ml capacity and spit back protector in the chimney are all great features for me. I'm still on the hunt for a device with decent prebuilt Ni200 coils, the 2 I have tried so far are the Kanger Subtank Mini ones and the Smok TCT. Have you tried either of these and if so how would you compare the OBS T-VCT Ni200 coils?

I didn't get on with either of those coils but it was early in my tc journey so it may have been user error :)
The OBS , the eleaf ijust2 , the joyetech delta II and the Aspire Atlantis ni200 coils are all roughly the same and all work very nicely :)

I didn't get on with either of those coils but it was early in my tc journey so it may have been user error :)
The OBS , the eleaf ijust2 , the joyetech delta II and the Aspire Atlantis ni200 coils are all roughly the same and all work very nicely :)

Cool, I've been using Ni200 since November and only got the TCT a couple of weeks ago so don't think it's because it was too early for you lol. I like how Naturevape has the option to order the coils separately so will probably get the tank, a couple of Ni200 coils and some 0.25 Ohm Kanthal ones.

Received my OBS T-VCT today and popped in one of the Ni200 coils, very impressed and performing much better than the Subtank Mini and TCT tanks with Ni200 coils :) Quality tank and loving it so far.

Received my OBS T-VCT today and popped in one of the Ni200 coils, very impressed and performing much better than the Subtank Mini and TCT tanks with Ni200 coils :) Quality tank and loving it so far.

Out of interest, where did you source this from? I'm just about to buy this, but deliberating on what vendor to go with.

Out of interest, where did you source this from? I'm just about to buy this, but deliberating on what vendor to go with.

I got mine from Nature Vape as I wanted to get some Ni200 and 0.25 Ohm Kanthal coils and they were the only place I saw selling the coils separately rather than in packs of 5. Word of warning though, the tank itself came with a 0.5 Ohm coil installed and a 1.2 Ohm coil spare. The box says 0.5 and 0.25 included and everywhere else shows the tank as coming with this combination.

The best deal I saw (cheapest price and free delivery), was http://www.boldvape.co.uk/tank-systems/223-obs-t-vct-6ml-sub-ohm.html and would have got mine from there if I hadn't been wanting a mix of spare coils.

I got mine from Nature Vape as I wanted to get some Ni200 and 0.25 Ohm Kanthal coils and they were the only place I saw selling the coils separately rather than in packs of 5. Word of warning though, the tank itself came with a 0.5 Ohm coil installed and a 1.2 Ohm coil spare. The box says 0.5 and 0.25 included and everywhere else shows the tank as coming with this combination.

The best deal I saw (cheapest price and free delivery), was http://www.boldvape.co.uk/tank-systems/223-obs-t-vct-6ml-sub-ohm.html and would have got mine from there if I hadn't been wanting a mix of spare coils.

Really appreciate your response on it. I was going to get it from NatureVape and heard that exact issue with the 1.2ohm coil. Strange! Thank you for the link to BoldVape. I have heard a few positive things about them, so I think I will go that route. ;)

Really appreciate your response on it. I was going to get it from NatureVape and heard that exact issue with the 1.2ohm coil. Strange! Thank you for the link to BoldVape. I have heard a few positive things about them, so I think I will go that route. ;)

No problem, glad to help. It really is a great tank, going to have to get the RBA deck for it at some point.

Back
Top Bottom