Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review The Kanger Aerotank - review and rebuild (w/pics)

Discussion in 'Clearo's and Carto's Reviews' started by pauly meatballs, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Jim

Jim Postman

Ordered yesterday and looking forward to giving the recoil a go. Expecting big things of this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. donkey

donkey Postman

Sorry I ment what's the aero like compared to the davide as iv got one and was think of getting the aero but if you think the the davide is better I won't bother

3. pauly meatballs

pauly meatballs Achiever

-------------------Update-------------------------

It's been pointed out to me (in the nicest way) that I've been talking out of my rear end and that the regular single coil evod head isn't compatible with this device. The aerotank head has a silicone cap that is necessarily taller than the evod cap to make a seal with the central air tube. As the evod cap cannot make this seal, using it will allow juice to leak into the airtube.

[​IMG]

Humblest apologies to anyone who has made a purchase decision based on my erroneous review. Now I know why Todd keeps saying "This is just my opinion"!

4. Maxcat

Maxcat Achiever

Thank's for that pauly, thought it wouldn't work. You can make a dual coil evod with airflow control though.:hmm:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1