Innokin
What's new

Review The Aspire Nautilus - The new BVC coils

Victor1st

Left Voluntarily
Folks who have looked at my YouTube channel will know the running joke with me and the "fu***ng nautilus".

The original dual coil heads for the Nautilus was notoriously hit and miss...will Aspire's new Bottom Vertical Coil's be the Nautilus saving grace? In this video i push the new coil to the limits and then strip the thing down to see what's actually in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape Superstore
Victor, thanks. Does the new coil solve the nauti leaking issues or is that something you never experienced?

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

great review fella, time to find me some bvc coils. just recently aquired a nautilus myself but im loving it so far. ive got a few standard coils to work through but i fancy giving the bvc's a ride out for when i break in to my new chefs vapour oder after steeping

jim

AcmeFog
Victor, thanks. Does the new coil solve the nauti leaking issues or is that something you never experienced?

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Pinky, can't say i've ever had a problem with the Nautilus leaking since i've been using it, even with the old coils.

great review fella, time to find me some bvc coils. just recently aquired a nautilus myself but im loving it so far. ive got a few standard coils to work through but i fancy giving the bvc's a ride out for when i break in to my new chefs vapour oder after steeping

I think Kernow Vapes is stocking them.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
the bvc's not rebuildable and you can't wash them out, I tried that and it didn't work for me, so ended up paying 11 quid for a box of 5 replacement bvc coils (delivered), not exactly cheap depending on how long the coil lasts (I'm keeping a record from now on but I don't think these bvc coils last long vaping high VG). I have to say I love the vape but I'm also going through a ton of e-liquid, I'm using it on a chana mod @ 13 watts.

Ive washed my bvc coil and dried it up with a hair dryer and 5 hours standby and it was still working fine

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom