What's new

Review The Aspire Atlantis - HD Slideshow + Head Breakdown

There's been some handy tips popping up about squeezing a few more drops into the atlantis. Thought I'd share this one I found on reddit yesterday.
It seems the notches in the chimney can aid in topping up further. Something to do with surface tension and fluid mechanics. I dunno. It works though!

gy3bNkP.jpg

8L31SvM.jpg

This last one's shockingly out of focus. I include it only to show that the central airtube is dry.

UcVp8su.jpg

Been using the Atlantis for a few days and really happy with it. I fill upto the groove and it seems to work really well.

Got mine yesterday along with a Smok Fury-s mechanical mod and an Efest purple 18650 2500mAh battery.

This thing chucks out flavour and clouds like a boss. Incredible bit of kit.

Build quality is great but could use instructions..

The Pyrex tank is a (very tight) push-fit into the top assembly.. wiggle and twist to remove.

As stated in the review this is a sub-ohm device. 0.5 ohm coil. Your mod and battery must be able to cope with this or there could be a very nasty accident. While it is designed to make more extreme vaping more accessible there are some basic warnings that should be on the packaging. If you can't work out if your mod/battery can cope with 0.5ohm safely then avoid this until you can.

That said it is an awesome bit of kit.

Replacement atomiser units are cheap enough. Will see how they react to my isopropyl alcohol and hot water cleaning cycle.

The suggestion that you half the nicotine level in your usual juice (assuming that you normally use an average atty) seems to be true. 1.2% Digby's Dr Jekyll is just evil. 0.6% Ruthless Swamp Thang is spot-on.

Fantastic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom