Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review The Aerotank Mini by Kanger - Hi Def Slideshow

Discussion in 'Clearo's and Carto's Reviews' started by pauly meatballs, May 22, 2014.

1. pauly meatballs

pauly meatballs Achiever

#1 pauly meatballs, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. pauly meatballs

pauly meatballs Achiever

forgot to mention, the mini looks great on evod batteries too!

[​IMG]

3. wraith

wraith Achiever

I'd tried fake cigs then garage-forecourt clearomisers and could see the potential but they didn't quite do it for me. A little research and some impulse buying led me to this great bit of kit.

Build quality is excellent. Capacity is obviously tiny which makes the stainless tank a bit of a head-scratcher, might be better including a couple more heads instead.

Spares are easily found online from replacement heads (in a wide range of resistances), coloured Pyrex tanks and airflow valves (in case you get a loose one like in the review, I have four and one was a bit loose, a replacement valve sorted that).

The genuine heads are good and respond well to cleaning with isopropyl alchohol and hot water but the virtualvape unicoil rewickable upgrades are a huge step up. I've heard good things about the nature vape upgrades, too.

The supplied drip tips are great but a bit small and the rounded top kind of breaks the straight-edged design. A wide stainless/Pyrex mega tip looks great on this.

Because I like to switch between juices during the day I have four of these on ego c-twist batteries for the working day. Can't fault them.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1