What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review TGV Reviews The Vengeance Tank From Council Of Vapor

The Vengeance Sub Ohm Tank by Council of Vapor utilizes 0.2Ω sub-ohm coils and features four adjustable airflow holes which can be adjusted to your liking.

Aesthetically pleasing and compact, the Vengeance can be supposedly vaped up to 100 Watts due to the 4 adjustable airflow holes on the base, the non-adjustable airflow holes on the shorty drip tip and 6 wicking holes on each coil.

Other features of the Vengeance include a honeycomb shield attached to the bottom of the drip tip to prevent spit back, a heat sinking drip tip and a durable Pyrex glass tank.

Watch the in-depth review below.

TGV Reviews The Vengeance Tank From Council Of Vapor | The Grumpy Vaper

Last edited by a moderator:
vengeance sub tank by the council of vapor

The Vengeance Sub Ohm Tank by Council of Vapor utilizes 0.2Ω sub-ohm coils and features four adjustable airflow holes which can be adjusted to your liking.

Aesthetically pleasing and compact, the Vengeance can be supposedly vaped up to 100 Watts due to the 4 adjustable airflow holes on the base, the non-adjustable airflow holes on the shorty drip tip and 6 wicking holes on each coil.

Other features of the Vengeance include a honeycomb shield attached to the bottom of the drip tip to prevent spit back, a heat sinking drip tip and a durable Pyrex glass tank.

Watch the in-depth review below.

TGV Reviews The Vengeance Tank From Council Of Vapor | The Grumpy Vaper

ive been using one of these for a few weeks now and i can honestly say it is without doubt the best sub.tank ive owned.the flavour it produces is second to none,without doubt the top of the list for flavour.its got a very clever design so when you fill it up you can actually fill to the top of the glass bowl instead to the top of the chimney which some people may think is the correct way. the design allows the juice to actually form from the top of the chimney to the top of the glass bowl without spilling over..this sub tank has been in constant use and has never leaked or let me down in any way solidly for the past three weeks. the coils ive been using are 0.2 ohm and i have had mine upto 100 watts without any hitches..the coils also are of very good quality and seem to last forever.. the council of vapor have in my opinion come up trumps with this well designed and sexy looking little beast of a tank. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom