Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tanks

Discussion in 'Clearo's and Carto's Reviews' started by angarykid, Dec 2, 2016.

1. angarykid

angarykid Initiate

Just about to buy a smok g prit 220 but what would be the best tank to buy and something I can build if I want and also shop built coils and not a dropper as when in my pocket at work it will leak want something that can cope well with 220 watts don't want dry hits I got a manger etc sub ohm tank all ready but seem to get dry hits if I use over 50 watts not sure why might be juice to think but want something that can cope

2. tommywho5150

tommywho5150 Achiever

Only tank I use anymore is the Ijoy Tornado. You can't get stock coils for it but if you can build it doesn't really matter. The flavour is immense and there's loads of airflow.

3. MickNewtyleRed

MickNewtyleRed Achiever

To be honest dude your not going to get a tank that will go to 220 watts. U may want to think of the tfv8 it has stock coils and a rebuildable deck. The stock coils are rated upto 150w i only use mine at 90w at the most its a good flavourful vape with loads of vapour production

4. EmbraSewerRat

EmbraSewerRat Veteran

The tfv yobtank juice drinkers could be your thing chief. Will do the whole Clarkson powerrrrrrr thing and big cloudz. Coils last a decent time too.
    And some punctuation.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. vandykevapes

vandykevapes Premium Vendor

smok baby beast with the RBA deffo gets a vote from me! will suit the g priv aswell :)

6. angarykid

angarykid Initiate

Thanks for all your time so I brought the g priv and got the big baby beast and wow it does drink the juice but so amazing thanks for your help guys