Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Review Smok T-DUX 2.0 Ceramic Core Clearomizer - Hi Def Slideshow

Discussion in 'Clearo's and Carto's Reviews' started by pauly meatballs, Apr 24, 2014.

1. pauly meatballs

pauly meatballs Achiever

A wee slideshow of my new favourite clearo.
    Flavour is just awesome!
    Been vaping on this for a week without a single dry hit or gurgle.
    (I've been using 50/50 juice, I've heard that very thin juices might lead to some gurgling with this device)

#1 pauly meatballs, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. FromTheDarkness

FromTheDarkness Postman

I have just received 3x of these, so im going to commit to a big claim... They are better than the mini protank 3. Better flavour/ more vape, and the protank 3 is good!!

I guess only time will tell, but i would highly recommend these. im using the dual coil 1.5ohms, on a ego and a spinner.

3. pauly meatballs

pauly meatballs Achiever

FromTheDarkness I agree, these really are that good. A bigger tank and a removeable drip tip would make this IMHO the best clearo on the market.

4. Gonloopy

Gonloopy Veteran

Thanks! I've only just spotted this. Good review.-Loving the slideshow format.:D

Think I'll give these a whirl, I do like my aspire heads and these seem to be the next generation on. I always like to have an ego/clearo combo in the background set up and ready to go to cover my bases when out and about. (Back up your back ups etc :) )
    Seems just the ticket..

• Thank Thank x 1