What's new

Review of Kanger ProTank from vapour-room.com

GDog1666

Postman
"This is a personal review of a product I received free of charge from www.vapour-room.com and the opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

[h=1][/h]

Sent free of charge from www.vapour-room.com and can be found on this link
http://www.vapour-room.com/kanger_pyrex_pro_-tank/kanger_pro-tank.htm
Price on site is £16.99 which for this kit is very good. Very well packaged, includes a plinth and spare head. The tank is ready to use once you fill it. The tank itself is pyrex. This does make the unit heavy but it is solid. I did drop the unit by accident but it did not break and still works fine but I think this is a “at home” type of unit.

It does suit the larger PV’s but still works fine on a ego or iTaste VV. Its a 510 fitting which makes it more compatible with non ego thread devices. Also I like that fact they supply a collar or plinth. The bottom of the device has slots for air flow and these work very well on other collars I have. Filling is a little tricky but a needle type filling bottle makes it easy.
Holds 2.5 mls of ejuice.

Draw is very light but flavor and vape is very good. The flavors really come out and so far no gurgling or leaking has happened. No dry hits. Also a spare head is included and spare can be purchased from the site. The two in the kit are 2.5Ohm but you can get others in 1.5ohm, 1.8 Ohm, 2.2ohm and 2.5ohm.
Its vapes good on a standard Ego but a VV device can really make this vape great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I have managed to rebuild the heads myself and its fiddly but easy to do. If I get the chance I will try and do a video soon.

there is a good "how to" already on here the in same named section fella

Back
Top Bottom