What's new

ProTank by KangerTech

Another great review VapinGreek :)
I haven't found any need to remove a wick from any of the T3s or Evods personally and many of my juices are 50/50 but I guess everyone's experiences will be different.
Im looking forward to the review of the Morph 2. Nice looking mech mod.

If you are thinking of buying one of these - I would hold back until April - Kanger have prodcution, organisation, stock and fulfilment problems. Here is Kanger's comment on the ProTanks they claim to have dispatched on Feb 16th to me - which had not been sent when I contacted them Feb 13th.

Yes. we are not ready. so very very sorry for you!
For sure. we will be much better and much fast on April.
Hope everything good for you!

Last edited:
Shipping is $25 as well, I was going to pre-order but was discouraged because of it. I'm really looking forward to upgrading my T3 :)

Another great review VapinGreek :)
I haven't found any need to remove a wick from any of the T3s or Evods personally and many of my juices are 50/50 but I guess everyone's experiences will be different.
Im looking forward to the review of the Morph 2. Nice looking mech mod.

Thanks Mark, it is funny how some eliquids work better than others which makes me wonder if it the actual flavorings that might affect viscosity or how they feed. In any case removing that one wick has made all the diifference for me and since I am a boring vaper and only vape one type of eliquid its really easy for me! Thanks again for your comments!

Back
Top Bottom