What's new

Review OBS Ace (Updated version) Review

Victor1st

Left Voluntarily
===OBS Ace Tank (Updated)===

The first version of the Ace by OBS was released a ciuple of months ago, lets just say it had a few.... issues. This is the overhauled version of the OBS Ace (Not ACE II... its still on the first version) which has had a few problems fixed and a beefed up Ceramic wicked coil thrown into the mix as well. How will it perform? Lets find out.

===TIMESTAMPS===

Unboxing - 2:15
OBS Ace Tank (Updated) - 4:15
Ceramic Coil - 10:44
Fill, vape and thoughts - 16:00

===OBS Ace Tank (Updated)===

The first version of the Ace by OBS was released a ciuple of months ago, lets just say it had a few.... issues. This is the overhauled version of the OBS Ace (Not ACE II... its still on the first version) which has had a few problems fixed and a beefed up Ceramic wicked coil thrown into the mix as well. How will it perform? Lets find out.

===TIMESTAMPS===

Unboxing - 2:15
OBS Ace Tank (Updated) - 4:15
Ceramic Coil - 10:44
Fill, vape and thoughts - 16:00

Great review! I'm quite new to this vaping lark but have been really interested in the idea of ceramic coils. The only draw back I can see is having to buy the prebuilt coils instead of building your own and the inherent cost. I have a few questions for you or anybody else that knows :p
What sort of life span do these coils have?
Do you still get spit back? I figured ceramic coils are less likely to flood as cotton wicks.
Any noticeable effect on battery drain?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom