What's new

Mini Davide

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
I paid for it, this is my opinion, not POTVs.

Now, iclear30s, vivi novas, protanks, ce4s, I can handle them, but I'd rather not, and bear in mind that I have yet to try aspire heads yet, but anyway, some cartos are good for tobacco juices, evods are fair decent, and I have had some ce5s and a T5 which I wouldn't say no to.

The mini-Davide, decent vapour....taste...where is it, all air, no thundarrrr, worst taste delivery system I have ever had in my entire existence, therefore, every other aspect of this is irrelevant.

If you like taste, don't buy one, end of.

i found this is the puritank yet others rave about them. felt like breathing the steam off a kettle rather than a flavourful vape.

I know, right, example, I have given this a fair trail, over a period of a week or two, and today, I dripped sparkycurrant into a dripper, and it felt like the god of blackcurrants had just come up to me, and pissed blackcurrant lifejuice into my mouth, and though I am not into that sort of crap, and would have scorned the god, if they were real, it did taste awesome, as blackcurrant tastes nothing like urine.
Whereas, I put some of same said liquid into the davide, and it was like a timid runt of a blackcurrant orphan, came up to a nic mix, dipped its blackcurrant toe in, and ran away giggling like an hysterical blouse.

wow , that is bad haha !

i tried everything from tobaccos to pluid on the puritank :( . it was like going for what you expect to be a big shit , only to find that your actually constipated and have trapped gas. i was devasted , i expected so much , but it achieved so little :(

Sorry to hear that Folks - I stick by me review - certainly with DIY heads anyway - that i get cleaner flavour from me DIY Praze from a DM then an Evod - but taste IS subjective and suggestable too ;)

Back
Top Bottom