What's new

Kanger T3s

I've had a T3s for a while now and i love it! i've got an MT3 and an Evod too, all cracking clearo's. One thing i'd like some advice on though if anyone can help. When i want to change the juice to a different flavour i've just been taking the head off the bottom, washing everything under the hot tap and then drying it all on a paper towel before filling it back up with juice and then vaping again. It takes a while before the full flavour of the juice comes through properly, (probably due to the wicks still being a bit wet). Is this an ok way of doing things, or am i damaging them by doing it this way?

I've had a T3s for a while now and i love it! i've got an MT3 and an Evod too, all cracking clearo's. One thing i'd like some advice on though if anyone can help. When i want to change the juice to a different flavour i've just been taking the head off the bottom, washing everything under the hot tap and then drying it all on a paper towel before filling it back up with juice and then vaping again. It takes a while before the full flavour of the juice comes through properly, (probably due to the wicks still being a bit wet). Is this an ok way of doing things, or am i damaging them by doing it this way?

I never clean my t3s out. I just do a dry burn every now and again. Sometimes you get some nice surprises with the mixture of juices.

Back
Top Bottom