Closed Review Section

This review section is now closed to new posts. Please use one of the open review sections to post your review.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Kanger T3s

Discussion in 'Clearo's and Carto's Reviews' started by Pikey Mick, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Pikey Mick

Pikey Mick Postman

Hey folks, just got my Kanger T3s through. Its chugging 100% VG with unbeatable flavour. I love it so much I've just ordered another from www.bitandpiecesvape.co.uk
    Very fast service, and they have some pretty good deals on Dekang and Hangsen juice right now while stocks last.

2. Vapemonkey1980

Vapemonkey1980 Achiever

I got one from leisureliquids on the weekend, and have to agree with you. Cracking little clearo akin to the evod, but bigger :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. mike137

mike137 Postman

Love mine too, I'm not much for harsh TH and it seems to get harsher with age... A good thing for those that like TH I suppose...

4. Alan

Alan Postman

I'm a fan of T3's and evods too. They get even better when you rebuild them to your own chosen setup.

5. Pikey Mick

Pikey Mick Postman

Rebuild T3 more info please !:diy:

6. Gilliandrea

Gilliandrea Achiever

Here you go..

Enjoy

7. Pikey Mick

Pikey Mick Postman

Thanks, great videos ... alot of food for thought - stopped the occasional leak too !

8. C-Mac

C-Mac New Member

I'm also a big fan of the T3s, it's my main vape at work, due to problems with top coil clearos leaking in my pocket. Never tried an evod, but got one coming tomorrow.

9. Digicig

Digicig Postman

Waiting on one from Vaperus in Ireland (also wanted to try the Smok Terminator without having to buy a tank as the Lil Moma should do nicely) - apparently thee can use the T3s heads on Evods and ProTanks - but only T3s heads on the T3s - aside from that same way to rebuild as either ;)

Hopefully arrive tomorrow so can have it to review on the way to Brussels ;)

#9 Digicig, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  10. Pikey Mick

Pikey Mick Postman

I've had both my T3's break on me in the last week. They seem to break where the inner tube meets the tip. Anyone else found this ?:(