What's new

Review Kanger ProTank 2

K

KulrMeStoopid

View attachment 16258

I don't do enough of these anymore. These are my opinions and such do not reflect that of POTV and its various members of administration or moderation.

I bought this Kanger ProTank 2 from VaperCaper on the POTV Marketplace on the 19th and received on the 20th (faster than it takes RM to redeliver a package!)

I opted to get this because quite frankly... I am tired of rebuilding. My hands hurt too much and it takes up a precious 15 minutes of my day which is all ready stretched as thin as humanly possible with everything happening here on the forum, in the world of ecigs and real life in general. (Some day I WILL learn to just say NO! really... I will.)

Popped it all out of the box, gave it a good rinse, popped in the coil and filled it up with VaperCapers Cucumber Cooler (which is really good!) slapped it onto the nerm...and I am very glad it looks nice on the Nerm since thats my go to mod.
View attachment 16261

Because the Nerm has the air flow adjuster I can make this less airy, which it is VERY airy without AFC. I like a little bit of a tighter draw, so this is brilliant.

Vapour production is on par with most of my own coiling work on rebuildables and flavour production is really good as well. Super chuffed about the glass tank too, means I can use cracky juices in it :D

Deffo get yourself one and VaperCaper is more than a great vendor. He's crept into my small circle of "deffo buy from" vendors!

Thanks!

I enjoy my protank 2 especially with a recoiled 1.6 ohms 2mm voodoo wool the taste it much better and have got used to the airy draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I bought this yesterday and worked great on my MVP 2 but last night and this morning I'm getting juice coming through into my mouth on nearly every puff I take, is there something I'm doing wrong here. I don't wanna stop using it because it vapes so well

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I bought a PT3 recently, kept on having issues with coils gunking, flooding, nasty taste. After a long search for a resolution to these problems, I finally came across this:

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Worked like a charm!

I'm having same problem with gurgling and spitting juice from my Protank 2. Seemed ok until I changed coils, all ok for a short while but then gurgling starts and then hot spitting juice in my mouth. Had to revert back to my iclear30's

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'm having same problem with gurgling and spitting juice from my Protank 2. Seemed ok until I changed coils, all ok for a short while but then gurgling starts and then hot spitting juice in my mouth. Had to revert back to my iclear30's

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Hello

i used my pro tank 2's for about 6 months before up grading
i had a lot of juice in my mouth /leaks etc
i found if I kept it full I had no probs
i also started to change the silca for Cotten ,nicer flavour iMO
hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom