Vape Club
What's new

Review Kanger Aerotank Review

E-liquids.com
I have a issue with the aero tank, totally gutted... When I got it the air control wheel was stuck on a tight draw, but I actually quit liked it, but I refilled with juice this morning, and the air control wheel has jammed totally shut, so no draw at all, can't for the life of me manage to loosen it, any tricks or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have to disagree with you about the aerotank not impressed with it at all. my biggest issue with it is the flavour is very muted,i had the same juice in my iclear 30 & it tasted great,in the aerotank i was getting hardly any flavour,the so called air flow control made hardly any difference,it was an airy toke rite up until the point of there being no air at all! i like the look of it & the drip tip is nice but it just performs very poorly,

AcmeFog
Lol it's funny because I preferred a tighter draw until I got a dripper, now the Aerotank seems tight. Even my a gamma seems too tight compared to my trident 2 and mini rda.

I did not like my aero tank until I gave up on the dual attys that are meant for it even after rebuilding a few.and decided to try one of my rebuilt protank 2 attys on it( 1.6ohms with voodoo wool) it works brilliantly I thought it might leak, but no it works a treat and the flavour is how it should be! Really strange but that's life.

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom