What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Ijoy Exo XL quick review

Ment

Legend
It's my fifth day with this tank and and time to write a review.

Bought with my own cash from FT.

Firstly, it's big and it's beautiful, and they've even got the drip tip right. I usually discard supplied drip tips but I'm happy with this.

exo.jpg

I primed the fitted 4 core coil, filled it up and after a few minutes set it to 20 watts and fired away.

Nothing. 30, then 40 watts and I had to check the mod was working. 70 watts and I started to get something,

I eventually stopped at 150 watts, the highest I've ever vaped at, but there's no harshness or chest pain.

It's a lovely smooth vape, easily the most flavoursome clearo I've ever used, right up there with good RTAs, and massive clouds as you'd expect.

Against all that is juice consumption and battery life. I'm using it in circulation and it isn't my main device, yet It's getting through 15ml a day and I've got it on an RX200 as two batteries don't last a day.

I'm also finding 3mg juice is too high and getting dizzy from it.

There will be an RBA deck available and the coils are compatible with the Limitless XL.

All in all it's a bit excessive, but if you like this sort of thing it's in a different class to the Smok Cloud Beast.

Nice, thanks for that. I think the Exo RTA is next on my list. Comes in 3ml/6ml guises out of the box and also includes single and dual coil decks. There seems to be 4 atties in the Exo range.

Nice, thanks for that. I think the Exo RTA is next on my list. Comes in 3ml/6ml guises out of the box and also includes single and dual coil decks. There seems to be 4 atties in the Exo range.

Yes, they've gone a bit nuts.

:blondmoment:I got confused and thought I was buying the RTA but I'm happy with it.

Any advice?
Had the xl for a couple of weeks with the c2 coil 40-80w. Haven't tried out the c4 that came with it but
Just keep getting a dry burn taste.
Running at all sorts but normally about 50w and still a big dry hit if it runs for more than a couple of seconds.
Kinda new so thought I might just be missing something obvious
Thanks

Any advice?
Had the xl for a couple of weeks with the c2 coil 40-80w. Haven't tried out the c4 that came with it but
Just keep getting a dry burn taste.
Running at all sorts but normally about 50w and still a big dry hit if it runs for more than a couple of seconds.
Kinda new so thought I might just be missing something obvious
Thanks

These are always difficult to pinpoint. I'm using 80vg at 150 watts with no problem, I know it's unlikely but are you using a higher vg?

These are always difficult to pinpoint. I'm using 80vg at 150 watts with no problem, I know it's unlikely but are you using a higher vg?
Thank for the reply it's much appreciated
I mix my own so started with a 80-20 vg-pg my normal vape and moved down to a 70-30. But even when it warmed up and the liquid is quit thin it still has the same dry hit

Try pricking the cotton in the slots and fluff it out a bit. This can often help.

Try pricking the cotton in the slots and fluff it out a bit. This can often help.
Last time I tried that was with a kangertech evod coil and it just destroyed the way it worked.
After fluffing this a bit and loosening the juice inlet holes a little bit I've just got it up to 75w and only the slightest of dry hit and whole load of Vapour.
Even the flavours have a nice sharpness to them
Thanks for you help was almost ready to right this off as a bit of a gimmick.now sitting in a have and considering getting a 1.5 mg mix on
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom