What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review First look: The Vaporesso Target Tank

Tubbyengineer

Legend
I ordered this from Heavens gifts after watch PBusardo do a review of the Taget Mod and Tank, I was intrigued by the cCell ceramic coil system and wanted a look to see how they fare. After the dissapointment of Vapin Doughnuts Ceramic coils dissapeared for a while, it seems they're making a come back - first this from Vaporesso and soon The Scylla from Freemax (IIRC).

I've had this tank for a day or so now, just enough time to be able to get it setup and run a tank or two through it, First impressions of the tank are very favourable, Visually it's a nice looking bit of kit - although the supplied drip tip is a bit thin and cheap the rest of the tank is much more solidly constructed.
20160106_134600.jpg

I've got it sitting on top of a Reuleaux RX200 here and I'm running it with one of the Ni200 coils at the moment, I'm a little dissapointed in the performance of this coil, running at 500f the vape seems quite cool unless I turn the airflow down a bit. It runs just fine with the supplied Kanthal coils though. I'll get round to a full review soon, I'll be finishing the review for the V2 Heron this weekend hopefully then I'll do this and a quick review of the RX200 (Whiich I'm rather enjoying).

So to sum this up in a nutshell, It's an attractive little tank with reasonable coil heads that seem to work as advertised, I'm pretty sure the coils used in this are interchangeable with the atlantis, so no trouble getting standard coils for it if you don't like the ceramic ones...
Probably one to watch out for...

Im very disapointed with the ni200 coil too! 35 watts 530f and i still think the .9 kanthal coil performs better at 25 watts. Other than that its a very smooth vape and asthetically pleasing tank with smooth thread ect.

Im very disapointed with the ni200 coil too! 35 watts 530f and i still think the .9 kanthal coil performs better at 25 watts. Other than that its a very smooth vape and asthetically pleasing tank with smooth thread ect.
Try running it at 550f, half airflow - warmer and just right for me...

Still not for me. I just feel imo the .9 coils are more efficent on the whole. Each to their own though.
I am getting a really good vape from the Kanthal coil, the Ni200 has been abandoned for now I'll try again later when I can be bothered messing...:sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom