What's new

Review EMIST - Protank 2 Alike

K

KulrMeStoopid

This is a review of a product I either paid for or received free of charge, either way, its my opinion and not that of this websites!
View attachment 20196

Vendor @CigJuice contacted me and was wondering if I would compare the EMIST alike to the Kanger Protank 2 since I liked the P2 so much. I said yes and along with it came two e-liquids from a company I hadn't heard of, Hengthavorn. Both juices are really good BTW.

The box it came in, is even pretty much a clone of the Kanger box :P but thats fine cause I dont care about the box, just the performance anyways.

As you can see from the photo above, it is essentially the same exact thing, they look the same... even from the bottom.
View attachment 20197

The little coil pieces look pretty similar, but I'll be honest here.. I didnt check to see if they were interchangeable. I will do that when I am ready to clean them out and refill.

Now I am a bit pedantic when it comes to the filling of a clearo...and rather OCD about it.

I filled it up and then placed a few drops onto the wick, gave the little coil thingy bit a gentle suck ;) and made sure the wick was nice and wet before fully assembling it.

I must be lucky, or my filling OCD routine works really well. So far, I havent had any dry hits, no burnt taste and the Red Bull flavour CigJuice sent along is absolutely brilliant.

Basically, if you want a cheaper alternative to the Kanger Protank 2 this is not out of anyones budget and performs just as good (and maybe a wee bit better) as a PT2.

CigJuice is currently closed until the 20th of March and they can be found on the POTV Marketplace!

Back
Top Bottom