What's new

Review Eleaf Pico Baby Kit.. it's a little device!

All information states the top pulls off for filling bud.
Give it a tug, lol.

lol, really? that really isn't obvious looking at the tank ... there's no notches or anything to grab hold of.

Interesting, I shall investigate. :D

nah, no way mate ..... not a chance the top is coming off @eyeball kid

I just investigated on youtube, Mike Vapes and DJLSB says it's bottom fill, but you did have me doubting my own sanity there for a moment!!!!! :D

It does indeed look tidy.
We spoke about alternative tanks before and I dug out the aerotank mini which accepts nature vape coils and that fits if anyone wants to upgrade the flavour a little. That said it sounds like it does a good job as is.
Nice review bud.

Which is what I tried to do lol

I already had nature vape coils and tanks (but no battery to use them on). This seemed like an ideal way to get them up and running so I sourced the magnets needed and ordered the mod.

IMHO 14mm tanks don’t really work that well with it, I think I would have been better getting the Ibasic ...but that would never have happened because I wanted a teeny tiny mod :)

So if anyone is interested this is how it will look with with a Aerotank mini, it’s still sits pretty high. At the moment I haven’t tried it out because it’s all wibbly wobbly and needs a vape band to stabilise it within the mod. I do have some on the way from Fasttech because, even though it was a failed experiment, I’m going to see it through right to the end :D

BD8F82AA-14EE-4929-8493-D1281EA37E59.jpeg

5575FF1D-1E96-47A9-8C11-0A5D17D229BA.jpeg

All information states the top pulls off for filling bud.
Give it a tug, lol.

I was just going to ask about this eleaf website says top fill. I had rubber gloves and everything trying to get it apart, but couldn’t. The leaflet inside the tank didn’t show it coming apart so I assumed bottom fill.

I was just going to ask about this eleaf website says top fill. I had rubber gloves and everything trying to get it apart, but couldn’t. The leaflet inside the tank didn’t show it coming apart so I assumed bottom fill.

oh that is interesting that they say that on the eleaf site, the tank I got with mine definitely isn't. Like DJLSB says in his video it doesn't even seem like the tank section is designed to come apart and I almost broke mine trying. If it IS top fill then it's quite possibly the worst top fill design in the history of vape tanks. :D

oh that is interesting that they say that on the eleaf site, the tank I got with mine definitely isn't. Like DJLSB says in his video it doesn't even seem like the tank section is designed to come apart and I almost broke mine trying. If it IS top fill then it's quite possibly the worst top fill design in the history of vape tanks. :D

The eleaf site is wrong. I was almost at the point of breaking it too.

Leaflet inside says bottom fill

1DC45149-5555-464E-A790-90ED89724FBD.jpeg

...... moral of the story, trust what I say in my review, not what Eleaf say on their website. ;)

...... moral of the story, trust what I say in my review, not what Eleaf say on their website. ;)

Yup

... and I also learnt not to trust Fasttech’s product description. I did argue the toss with them and got a partial refund though

Must say. Since I started using the dvarw tanks, I've remembered the bottom fill isn't really much of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom