What's new

Decided to do a video review of the Vivi Nova & Mini Vivi Nova tanks... here it is!

Got mi first mini vivi nova here off a vender in the uk.From day one was not impressed,my ce9 gave far better flavor,and also I have had leaking issues from the start!e I would go to it and my battery or my mod would be covered in juice and so would my hand.It was £10 and then the postage badly spent,I evetully through it away,it was costing me more on juice to keep it.This is just my impression of the mini vivi nova.

Got mi first mini vivi nova here off a vender in the uk.From day one was not impressed,my ce9 gave far better flavor,and also I have had leaking issues from the start!e I would go to it and my battery or my mod would be covered in juice and so would my hand.It was £10 and then the postage badly spent,I evetully through it away,it was costing me more on juice to keep it.This is just my impression of the mini vivi nova.

Yeah I've heard a couple of people say they've found a bit of leaking with this device but mine seems to work alright.

Back
Top Bottom