What's new

Review Aspire Nautilus Review by Safer Vapers

"It's a really nice ring there, it's got a great flavour"

:rotflmao:

No? Just me? I'll get me coat..

Quick question first, on monday i am looking at getting my first decent tank. Now i can just about wick and wire an Igo-L but, can do it. I was thinking of getting a kayfun clone as from what i can see it really shouldn't be too hard to wick.

Now i see this though, hassle free. Is the difference between the two vape wise massive, i mean will a kayfun setup right blow my socks off and it would be unfair to compare or is there very little difference to it?

Ok now down to the fanboy side, you are really quite good at this reviewing marlarkey. I doff my cap to you both and i can see merchandise on the horizon. Maybe Big Tom sweatshirts with witty slogans to make people chuckle quietly to themselves as they walk past, unless of course they don't vape then they will just think you are a loon but, a risk worth taking for that one admiring glance imo.

There is a difference, obviously with different set ups with the kayfun can change the flavour considerably, cotton and micro coils make a big difference in flavour, plus more options with resistance, but the Aspire Nautilus does have a good consistent flavour which was extremely surprising...I personally would go for the Kayfun Clone tbh, as the price is not too far away and they look the part! For ease it has to be the Nautilus, quick and simple, but you do need to by the coils, £2 a pop, unlike the cheap way of using silica and kanthal/cotton etc for the kayfun but the thing with the nautilus is fecking fugly to be honest mate lol....merchandise, hmmmm not sure about that, but I suppose A Big TOM sweatshirt could double up as a tent! (Sorry Big T - Love ya!) Stay Safe bud!

Last edited:
BfcDanny go for the kfl clone. It's really no harder to coil and wick than your igo. You'll get dripping performances without the hassle of actually having to drip every five minutes. Just fill up with 4.5mls of juice and you're good to go.

The nautilus is not a bad atomiser but there's no way I'm going back to paying 2 quid per coil.

And it's ugly whereas the kfl is a real looker!

Back
Top Bottom