What's new

Review Arctic Sub-Ohm Tank by HorizonTech

I was up for calling you out as a cunt....but theres to much of that on here already.....so.....

I was contacted by the vendor and asked, yep, asked to pick ANYTHING from the site for review....he has some pretty nice stuff on there and some that are way more expensive, but i thought i wouldnt take the piss....

anyway......

You seem like an educated fellow arboreal and im sure that this is just something that pisses you off, we all have "niggles" about stuff......i was upfront about it being free, and i was under no obligation to be gushing about it, and in fact the vendor wanted to know any problems or negatives with it......I feel i was balanced with the review and honest....if you have a problem with that then theres fuck all i can do about it, and you fucking off really doesnt resolve nowt now does it?

Id like to know what your problem is and why you seem to want to wind people up? as a good majority of your posts are very lighthearted and well thought out.....??

And i do take offence at being called a freeloader........

I have won 1 competition and also get labelled a freeloader. I won't call him a cunt either.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have won 1 competition and also get labelled a freeloader. I won't call him a cunt either.

I shagged one sheep..one time and was labelled a sheep shagger...I feel your pain;)

I was up for calling you out as a cunt....but theres to much of that on here already.....so.....

I was contacted by the vendor and asked, yep, asked to pick ANYTHING from the site for review....he has some pretty nice stuff on there and some that are way more expensive, but i thought i wouldnt take the piss....

anyway......

You seem like an educated fellow @arboreal and im sure that this is just something that pisses you off, we all have "niggles" about stuff......i was upfront about it being free, and i was under no obligation to be gushing about it, and in fact the vendor wanted to know any problems or negatives with it......I feel i was balanced with the review and honest....if you have a problem with that then theres fuck all i can do about it, and you fucking off really doesnt resolve nowt now does it?

Id like to know what your problem is and why you seem to want to wind people up? as a good majority of your posts are very lighthearted and well thought out.....??

And i do take offence at being called a freeloader........

Very considerate and mature reply..

I'd have called him a cunt.

Since you received it for FREE you cannot give an objective review, since and here are only a few reasons :gunban::assassin:

1. You cannot compare it to gear you actually bought. (So cut out references to how it differs to a subtank:) )
2. If Free by law you cannot say an item is a piece of crap.
3. No one can look at other reviews to see if other reviewers agree. Especially those professional reviewers who must spend thousands a year buying all that gear.
4. It is well known that money frees up juice channels reduces leaks, and improves flavour, OR does the reverse
:lies:

#namethatgoddamnFLAVOUR

ps is it Shawnberry? :muhaha:

Bloody hell, is it national bring a cunt to work day or something.

Great review MrTeaTime. Not my kind of atty but good review all the same.

Since you received it for FREE you cannot give an objective review, since and here are only a few reasons :gunban::assassin:

1. You cannot compare it to gear you actually bought. (So cut out references to how it differs to a subtank:) )
2. If Free by law you cannot say an item is a piece of crap.
3. No one can look at other reviews to see if other reviewers agree. Especially those professional reviewers who must spend thousands a year buying all that gear.
4. It is well known that money frees up juice channels reduces leaks, and improves flavour, OR does the reverse
:lies:

#namethatgoddamnFLAVOUR

ps is it Shawnberry? :muhaha:

1: Fuck Off

2: Fuck Off

3: Fuck Off

4: Fuck Off

:D

And in answer to your question about the juice..........

Its a Caramel/Cream/Banana, and its lush.....i cant name the vendor, or name the juice, because its an exclusive for one of the subscription companies, but i can tell you that its up there with nipplejuice, callicustard and powwow as one of my juices of the year (and powwow as one of the juices EVER made)

bet you was expecting a fuck off wasnt you? ;)

Good review and much as I have experienced using it, in fact I liked it that much I bought another.

ps I have all 3 versions of SubTanks so can compare easily.

Back
Top Bottom