What's new

Review Usonicig Rhythm Ultrasonic Kit Review - A New Vape Device with No Coil

bellyman

Veteran
I was asked by @VVincent over at Vaporl.com if I would like to review the Usonicig Rhythm starter kit and I accepted. Usonicig has developed something new and different to add to the ever growing raft of pods being released, so it piqued my interest somewhat.

So what have we got?
We have a 2ml pod device that vaporises your juice without a coil but with high frequency vibrations...

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Say what...?
Yep, you heard me right, vibrations baby! This thing wiggles at 2,400,000 hits per second (2.4MHz) and thats a lot of hits turning your juice into vapour.

There is an innovative firing bar which will be marmite for some, you will love it or hate it, there is no inbetween here. Personally, I like it, reminds me of a trainer or funky sandal (I likes me sandals) and its super clicky, which is good. But the looks come at the price of it not being pocket friendly, so this is a stay at home device.
But I think it looks so damn good!

1525771820_1_.jpg.png

Taking a look at the specs. The battery life could be better for its size (1500mAh) but a charging time of two hours is reasonable.
1525771952_1_.jpg

Now to get down to the ultrasonic blurb.
The surface of the E-liquid is hit by ceramic vibrations with ultra-high frequency so the juice is physically scattered to nanoscale molecules. Compared with heating vaping technology, the ultrasonic vaping molecules can be tinier and more uniform meanwhile the vapour can be smoother.

OK, so it makes nanoscale particles, Im none the wiser but the vape is cool and smooth, seriously smooth.

Size-wise, this is not a small or light pod system (250g) but it oozes quality. The firing bar also tells you the state of the battery with 5 little lights for full, going down to 1 telling you to charge it.
proxy.duckduckgo.comf.jpg

rhythm_2_.jpg

The pod itself is a bit of a mystery to me.....How it works or whats inside?..........I dont know, theres no coil but some kind of voodoo shit going on in there!

Filling it is an absolute breeze by just turning the tip and filling from the ample sized top holes.

The pod is held securely in place with a magnet which does its job with no wobble or free play to speak of.
rhythm_3_.jpg

So how does it vape?
Its a very airy, cool and smooth vape. There is no adjustable airflow so what airflow there is, is wide open. Mouth to lung vaping is impossible, but this pod likes to lung hit. Lung hitting it is such a cool vape that I can keep inhaling till the 10 second cut off kicks in, and thats with 18mg juice!
Im a throat hit high PG vaper so I found the vape too smooth for my taste but I think it would be perfect for the majority that vapers that use 60VG.
Flavour is ok, not brilliant but its there.
I would rate the flavour a 7/10.
Pod life seems to be good, Ive filled up more than 5 times with no drop off of performance. I think it'll be good for another 5 fills to come. This pod is built to last and is very good quality visually (I will inspect the internals once it dies).

Looking for niggles, the battery life could be improved, I could only get one pods worth of vaping out of the 1500mAh battery.
Ajustable airflow would have also been a nice.

Pro's
Quality feel
Quirky
Smooth cool vape

Con's
Battery life
Non adjustable airflow

Conclusion
If you are looking for a stylish, well built, lung hitting, tabletop pod mod, then this is one for you!
Battery life wont be an issue beacuse its at home and neither will the firing bar because it wont be going in your pocket.
I wouldnt put this one in the starter lineup but its definately one for pod aficionados.

You can buy them right now at Vaporl for about $70 and spare pods are avaliable for $5.
https://www.vaporl.com/usonicig-rhythm-ultrasonic-vaping-starter-kit-1500mah-2ml.html
Pods are available here https://www.vaporl.com/usonicig-rhythm-ultrasonic-tank-atomizer-2ml.html

Attachments

• 1525772004_1_.jpg.png
    1525772004_1_.jpg.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 391
  • rhythm_1_.jpg
    rhythm_1_.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 416
  • rhythm_4_.jpg
    rhythm_4_.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 365
  • proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Perfect review..dam shame it’s not up to MTL vaping..I expect maybe this may come in the future..
I wonder is there a way to fettle the pod to restrict the air but maybe this would mess up the scientific goings on..

good to see ultra sonics being revisited

some of the very early ecigs were based on this technology apparently .. but not successfully ... looks like these guys may have sussed it.

its a great idea if it can work ... pods would sure wear out rather than becoming clogged with Eliquid I guess ?

Back
Top Bottom