What's new

Review Aspire breeze 2

Ste7

Postman
Had this about a week now . Upon trying the 1.0 coil that came with it , it was giving a short code on the device . Ok , so I appreciate not everything is perfect in life and contact the seller who kindly sent me out a new pack of five 1.0 coils . First coil lasted about 20 draws , second coil the same amount of draws . At this point I email aspire and there reply was take a bit of a gap between draws on the device . Mmmm makes sense I guess and I follow the advice .... The third coil lasted no more than a day and as the others left a burnt taste .
So here's my review ....... Is a waste of money . . It looks smart but thats it .Go buy something else , cos all this apisre breeze 2 has done has left me outta pocket and disappointed .

Nice review..honest and concise..I like you purchased the new aspire spryte which is also S#iT

I am not one to buy loads of mods mate , I can't justify it . So you can imagine I am not best pleased with this whole episode . It is not what I expected from aspire at all.
I appreciate we all have different taste buds , along with different mods , tanks and coils that work for some but not for others . The coils I have are not of use to anyone . The device I might be able to convert into a funky marker pen ;/ the coils I might make into ear rings or something .
Bad experience and will never put money in aspires pocket again , that's a fact .

Ive been using the 1.2ohm coils, they last about a week.
Once these coils are gone, I cant see me buying more unless they are seriously reduced in price.

I don't even wanna use the coils I have left bellyman . Ironic to say ,,,, it's left a bad taste in my mouth .

Using 1.6 ohm bvc in the spryte but everything vaped is Just watery..it produces a lot of condensation..must be the plastic or whatever material the pods made of...or maybe the 12 watts it’s set at is too much.

@Ste7 do you think you have some counterfeit coils or is the mod itself just crap?

I would like to think the seller , who are a sponsor on here only deal in genuine gear mate . Maybe a bad batch ? There is no way the coils I have would pass as useable and I certainly don't wanna put any of my hard earned money into this kit .

Back
Top Bottom