What's new

Review Aspire Breeze 2

bellyman

Veteran
Bought and paid for with my own money, so this is my opinion, not POTV's.

When I first tried to quit smoking, the choice was limited to egos with CE4s and man, they were bad.
Leaky, tempremental little things with an uninspiring vape. Its no wonder most first time vapers failed to stop smoking, they were mediocre at best.
2018 has seen a plethora of pod systems arrive on the market, but the Breeze 2 is flying off the shelves.
And its no wonder.

Lets take a lookse.
breeze2.jpg

stats.jpg

It arrives fully charged with two U-tec coils to choose from, a 0.6 and a 1ohm coil.
Aspire-Breeze-2-Kit-u-tech-coil-1024x548.jpg

Installing the coil is as easy as can be, pop it in and screw it down.
Aspire-Breeze-2-Kit-coil-installation-1024x602.jpg

Removing the pod is easy and holds 2ml (TPD tank).
6.jpg

Filling it up is a Breeze.
Aspire-Breeze-2-Kit-refilling-liquid-1024x630.jpg

There is adjustable airflow for a restricted lung hit or a nice tight mouth to lung vape, keeping both sides of the vape camp happy.
Aspire-Breeze-2-Kit-airflow-1024x530.jpg

Lets have an exploded look at the device.
Aspire-Breeze-2-Kit-structure-1024x585.jpg

Charging is done in the usual manner using a usb cable, nothing new here.
Aspire-Breeze-2-Kit-charging-1024x597.jpg

So how does it vape?
Good, very good in fact!

I started with 0.6ohm coil, airflow wide open, pod primed with 18mg 70pg/30vg juice, left to stand for 5 minutes.
Lets lung hit this thing. OK, die hard sub-ohm'ers will find the hit restricted but the flavour is there. Its no RDA but for a pod, it hits good. Seasoned vapers wont be dissapointed.

Now lets try the 1ohm coil. Time to get the 20mg nic salts out, also at 70pg.
Airflow wound down for a nice mouth to lung hit, or for first time vapers, more of a cigarette type of pull.
Wow!!! flavour....I wasnt expecting so much of it........Im seriously impressed with this U-tec coil!!

This device has become one of my go to pod vapes. Its a little on the heavy side for your shirt pocket (thats my test of pods), but fits in your trouser pocket very comfortably and it also has a top cap to keep the crud out of the tip.

For £25 this device deserves to be in every vapers arsenal.
Travelling, flying, holidays, stealth, giving up, being sneaky, whatever........You will like this pod system!

I cant really think of any cons with this setup, except the coils.
They work really well, but I cant see one lasting me more than a week with my sweet vapes.
I'll keep you updated.

I picked mine up from.
https://www.vaporl.com/aspire-breeze-2-aio-starter-kit-2ml-1000mah.html

*The next candidate is the Vapito Solo-flat and Arctic Dolphin.

Last edited:
Great review, my interest is spiked with this little kit. Cheers

One week in and both coils are still going strong.
These have swiftly become mine and my wifes daily beater.

Quick heads up took delivery of the 3ml capacity version today. The 3ml tank is compatible with the 2ml device.
It's difficult to see but the one on the left is the 2ml which has extra plastic inside at the top of the chamber, the 3mil on the right doesn't.
IMG_20180612_102009.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom