What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Aspire Breeze 2

I got one today, have to say I am well pleased, using the 1.00ohm coil the draw is great and the flavour is good too. Great for out and about very pleased I got one. Also got coils from ebay (yes I know) £9.99 for five with free postage and they are authentic!

I got one today, have to say I am well pleased, using the 1.00ohm coil the draw is great and the flavour is good too. Great for out and about very pleased I got one. Also got coils from ebay (yes I know) £9.99 for five with free postage and they are authentic!
That's a good price only 60p more than Fasttech. I did a search yesterday for 1 ohm coils and couldn't see any.

That's a good price only 60p more than Fasttech. I did a search yesterday for 1 ohm coils and couldn't see any.
They were with a
I just searched for Aspire Breeze 2 and it was the first one that came up and when you click on it the coils are there to buy on their own as well. The name of the shop is cigtrade.

A his n hers Breeze2 arrived on my doorstep today.
Went for some spare 1ohm coils, 0.6's arrived in their place...
Good for my 18mg juice I guess.
Still caining the first Mi-pod to see how long it lasts bedfore I begin on the Breeze.

Last edited:
Quick update on the Breeze 2.
At the weekend I stupidly left it on my workbench while working on some met brackets. The vibration on the bench caused the breeze to drop off into a bucket of water. Managed to pull it out after about 20 seconds, dried off and all OK. That will teach me.

Quick update on the Breeze 2.
At the weekend I stupidly left it on my workbench while working on some met brackets. The vibration on the bench caused the breeze to drop off into a bucket of water. Managed to pull it out after about 20 seconds, dried off and all OK. That will teach me.

I'd chuck it in a bowl of rice or silica, just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom