What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Aspire Breeze 2

Thats good to know.
I cant believe Im back on starter kits and they work!
If Aspire get this out into supermarkets etc as a starter device they will sell bucket loads. If I had this as a 1st device with nic salts I would be well happy.

@dsm12475
The spare pods 3ml size are up on www.aliexpress.com and Fasttech are listing 5 packs of spare coils eta 12th June.
Don't know if a 3ml pod will fit on all models. Once I get my 3ml kit will be able to check if they are interchangeable.

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to hearing the results on this! Got a Breeze 2 last night and was having difficulty finding spare pods online. If these 3ML pods fit I'll have to pick a couple up to replace and keep spare.

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to hearing the results on this! Got a Breeze 2 last night and was having difficulty finding spare pods online. If these 3ML pods fit I'll have to pick a couple up to replace and keep spare.
Will do, how are you finding the B2. [emoji4]

Its not pods you'll be getting through, but coils.
5 packs are out there.

I know the coils will burn out, but those 5 packs won't increase my juice capacity or help if I crack the pod. ;)

Will do, how are you finding the B2. [emoji4]

Loving it. Took a bit to get used to the draw since I tend to use bigger DTL devices but main point in this is for car or mooching around where blowing clouds around would be considered anti-social. :)

I know the coils will burn out, but those 5 packs won't increase my juice capacity or help if I crack the pod. ;)

Loving it. Took a bit to get used to the draw since I tend to use bigger DTL devices but main point in this is for car or mooching around where blowing clouds around would be considered anti-social. :)
It's great for me at work for stealth nic salt vape. [emoji6]
Anybody coming straight off stinkies would be well sorted.

It's great for me at work for stealth nic salt vape. [emoji6]
Anybody coming straight off stinkies would be well sorted.
Yeah man my only issue with it is not enough nicotine delivery, but I understand that's just because the highest strength I've got in is 6mg. Going to stop by my vape store to get something with a higher level. Even my partner is interested in it so might leave it with her when I've got something in as I know this won't be enough for her yet.

You'll need at least 18mg, or better, if you can find it is 20mg nic salt juice.

Back
Top Bottom