Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30p
Percentage used in review
15%
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.45p

Review

Coconut is coconut is coconut and there are some very good flavours available (some weak as gnat’s pee ones too). Coconut, in the real world (outside vaping – where the Muggles live) comes in several varieties – coconut milk, coconut flesh, desiccated coconut, creamed coconut, dried coconut flakes etc and maybe to get an idea of the quality of this vape I should explain…

This tastes very much like a very, very good creamed coconut – it is rich smooth and creamy. It’s like the wonderful rich naturally sweet stuff that is cherished by leading creators of cocktails and Egon Ronay class chefs: top stuff if you’re a coconut fan.

Steeping

Essential – needed a full week to develop.

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Value -commentary

A top quality flavour than needs no adulteration, additives or other ingredients with it – just add to diluted base, steep, vape.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Desserts and drinks and other such yummies. I would imagine, in careful amounts this would mix well with some tobaccos too. If I wanted a more general coconut flavour I’d use Inawera – it’s cheaper and would need less – but it’s not as rich and creamy as this.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review – which has not impeded impartiality. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I dislike coconut flavours because I find that they leave a bitter taste on my tongue. What I want is a great rich really sweet Malibu coconut. Any out there?
Fed up of chucking money away.

Back
Top Bottom