What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mtl tanks (rta's)

bgoodchild8

Postman
Hi could someone recommend a good rta for mtl & flavour (or any tank other than a mini nautilus)? Cheers

Last edited:
Oh man, there are so many! I've got and recommend...

Kayfun Lite - A solid workhorse. If you can build this, you can build anything! Really good clones can be had for approx a tenner - There is a brand new Five Pawns edition just gone up in the classies. I considered buying a second, but I've spent up for this month! However, originals do come up in the classies, and you can buy a new one for about £35ish
Taifun GT2 - A fair beast of an atty. Wicked correctly, it performs really really well
Goblin Mini - Can be tricky to build for a newbie to RTAs but, my god the flavour!
UTA 2 - Again, can be a fiddly build but a cracking atty

You can now also get a rebuildable head for the Nautilus but its a right fiddly tiny bastard. It took me an hour to get a build in it...
The Aerotank is also a brilliant MTL tank but doesn't seem to get much love any more. I still use mine daily..

HTH!

Can you point me to a good Kayfun Lite please, so many on Fasttech to choose from, preferably the smaller tank ones please as I don't do big tanks really... fanx!

Kayfun
Taifun
Nautilus

Are usually rated the best for mtl flavour with the nautilus usually coming out on top however as mentioned the rba section is teeeny :-)

I've long been a Taifun fanboy but just taken receipt of my first Hurricane and it's fantastic!

I've just ordered the second one down.

Thanks @daz_app for the recommendation

Back
Top Bottom