Vape Club
What's new

Xcube II eating my battery wraps..

Clownstyle

Achiever
Anyone else have a problem when removing batteries from the Xcube II?

I bought x2 brand new Samsung 25r's from ecolux and removing them everyday is slowly destroying the protective wrap at the bottom of my battery.

Any way to stop this happening? The springs in the battery compartment seem really tough.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Mine seems to be ok but what I tend to to is press in the spring with the battery first when removing and then flip the battery up and out. Tbh I only use it once or twice a week though.

Anyone else have a problem when removing batteries from the Xcube II?

I bought x2 brand new Samsung 25r's from ecolux and removing them everyday is slowly destroying the protective wrap at the bottom of my battery.

Any way to stop this happening? The springs in the battery compartment seem really tough.

Having exactly the same problem even using the ribbon they seem tight and the spring doesn't push in very well so I've got a few rips in mine

Vape Green
Having exactly the same problem even using the ribbon they seem tight and the spring doesn't push in very well so I've got a few rips in mine

From what I know about batteries having rips in the protective coating is very bad.. Your batteries could short.

I'm going to buy some replacement wraps for mine just in case I get to that stage.

I can't believe more people don't have this problem with the xcube, being as I have to remove the batteries every day for charging.

Where are yours ripped?

I'm sure we're not doing anything wrong, the battery just seems too tight in there! :(

From what I know about batteries having rips in the protective coating is very bad.. Your batteries could short.

I'm going to buy some replacement wraps for mine just in case I get to that stage.

I can't believe more people don't have this problem with the xcube, being as I have to remove the batteries every day for charging.

Where are yours ripped?

I'm sure we're not doing anything wrong, the battery just seems too tight in there! :(

Ah no...where do I get the wraps from?

Only a tiny bit at the top at the moment so keeping an eye will need to replace soon.
.and I are with you. Maybe they will wear in after more use?

Vape Club
Ah no...where do I get the wraps from?

Only a tiny bit at the top at the moment so keeping an eye will need to replace soon.
.and I are with you. Maybe they will wear in after more use?

Not sure if he's still on it but @gerry was doing battery wraps daft cheap. Maybe drop him a pm.

AcmeFog
I have sent a pm...that's very kind of you thanks :)

Tried again this morn pushing the springs in...They don't budge lol

Premier Ecigs
This is the state of mine at the moment..

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom