What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Spiritwalker

seej

Achiever
After spending an evening with the whole range I'm very impressed.
Powwow is awesome.
Nanabozho is a bloody nice banana.
Chiricahua is also damn nice.
Two arrows I absolutely love, a real shock but reminds me of those rhubarb sweets I had as a kid.
Omusa is fucking disgusting, one of the worst juices I've had recently
Wenebojo is nice, but nothing special.
In order my favourites are
Powwow
Two arrows
Chiricahua
Nanabozho
Manabush
Wenebojo

Omusa.

LOL

Omusa has turned into a real marmite - some people love it .. some really hate it .. i think this is what Anise must be like for me

LOL

Omusa has turned into a real marmite - some people love it .. some really hate it .. i think this is what Anise must be like for me

Mate I couldn't even continue with it, it genuinely made me feel borderline sick. That's what's so great though, some people love one juice and some people hate it.

Mate I couldn't even continue with it, it genuinely made me feel borderline sick. That's what's so great though, some people love one juice and some people hate it.
Exactly this .. or there would be no point creating loads of different flavours

I'm the same with Anise flavour profiles .. any of them .. make me feel physically ill

I don't get on too well with Anise either but this to my taste buds was damn nasty. A pint of water and a new wick nasty. It'll be going straight to someone who likes it or it'll end up on a 80 year steep and fuck, I don't ever want to find that after 80 years [emoji23]

heh .. im vaping it now ... alongside some Sailor sauce hang fire

Love me a rum vape

Back
Top Bottom