What's new

Side effects of Excessive Sub-Ohm Vaping

@seej my xmas purchases will a velocity. Everyone has raved about.

Slight deviation....but what kinda effect does vapour have on walls and cellings. Does it leave a residue? Just painted our gaff and vaping indoors. Don't want to have to wipe gunk off the walls in about 3 months from now.

I do get a little bit of residue on mirrors and Windows etc, walls have been okay this far. But even so, it's not that horrid yellow gunk smoking left @gstar
Velocity deck is spot on, you'll love it.

I got into this originally to save money.

Spent 3 weeks sub-ohming. Said "Fuck that!" & back onto +ohm coils.

Sub-ohming is a ploy to get you to bankrupt yourself on juice!!!

I remember when 60ml of Shire Malt would do me for a month.....now if the same lasts 4 days it's a miracle.
Saying that though, I must be the only ape around who uses less at 3mg than I do at 6. I just find that i pick up the mod less when dripping than when using a tank. Must be down to the satisfaction of blowing a huge cloud and then waiting for the fog to clear before blowing the next, I spose.

I'm sorry but I'm "new" to this vaping issue but don't get me wrong i think it's great but how can it be possible to vape a 10ml bottle a day, is it the apparatus you use or ? , as I said im new but I only use the ecig so I'm confused :0)

i started only 5 weeks ago jillibean, vaped only 5 or 6ml a day for the first couple of days but as my breathing eased and my throat adjusted to the hit my consumption has gone up to about 15ml ...

my battery is only a small one and both my atomisers are run on low power but i barely put it down

folks with more powerful devices will have no trouble in doubling my consumption

thats just aniseed .. it should be consigned to hell

I agree. However, amongst the Vaponaute 24 range you'll find Blue Moon. Anise heavy. Reminded me of country fields and such - turns out anise grows in hedgerows and it's not the same as aniseed. Worth trying if you're curious, could be a pleasant surprise, thought it would be disgusting...

Thanks nitemare I was just wondering ? Is that a fact I still am unsure how someone can vape that much ? :0) so tell me how can you vape 5-6 Mls a day, what are you using ? Are you using ecigs or something else? I am just curious !!!!

I've done a full tank on my Crius since 07:30 so that's about 4.2 ml
The coil is a 0.3 kanthal build at around 28 watts.
If I get to a point where it's costing me a lot more than when I was smoking I might start mixing more of my own juices but either way it's better than smoking!

Back
Top Bottom