What's new

Review Strawberry Custard Cream by DripworX

MrTeaTime

Legend
We all know my thoughts towards @puffinclouds 'dripworx' I love 'em like a tramp on chips.....and to be totally honest, this was the last of the range that I spent some serious time with....let me explain why.....

Now, Custards.....custard, sweet sweet custard...I Vaped nowt but custards for ages...tried them all, loved them, cherished them, went everywhere with them....they were my number one....then like my first wife, they bored me, they left a horrible taste in my mouth, and wouldn't do that thing with the aubergine and swarfega and gave me the hump.....so they (like my first wife) had to go..... :)

So while I got off with 'liquid donut' 'teatime' and the rest of the dripworx range, SCC stayed in the cupboard, neglected, not unlike the first wife....however....SCC would get her chance to shine, and shine she has :D

Now, as much as I love to drip, this got its first chance in a tank...the TFV4 in fact, and whilst I haven't really put any of the range through its pace's for any length of time, I took this to work with me on Friday. And what a good fucking choice I made. In the tfv4 this is good....you get the strawberry in a subtle way, to be followed by the creamy custard cream. Don't think of this as a custard with a hint of strawberry, it's much much more then that. I kept tooting away at this as it's the cream that will keep you going back for more....don't forget to take the bottle with you either as I had to top up three times....it's pretty addictive.

So...I'm thinking that this might be pretty decent in the dripper as it's fucking awesome in the tank....and guess what? It is :D

So in the REMentry it goes and I'm fogging the room out and loving it. I'm getting a very similar experience in the dripper as I did in the tfv4...but hang on...let's wack the watts up a bit...Oh, hang on....is that more cream? Indeed it is :) There's a little more custard now, but I'm gonna push the watts a little more and....and yep....the strawberry is there....it gives a lovely little hint of sweetness to the creaminess.....

So another winner in the already exceptional range of dripworx...and why did I leave it so long?

nice review, ordered my first lot of "liquid doughnut" and "tea Time", can't wait for them to arrive

I have only just got some SCC back in and I am loving it because I had a break from Strawberry.
The mothers jacked us good with strawberry creams and we jaded bro.
Nope me neither.
...worth a try though.

Oooohhhh I got my confirmation email today that my order is on its way. I wasn't expecting them to be posted until sometime next week due to how busy the poor fella must have been. I'm looking forward to SCC, the first one I will try me thinks.

I've done exactly the same dude and dripped it all fucking day done 30 ml and just gonna start the pink lemonade as that is even better imho

Well the 60ml of teatime I picked up from the post office yesterday has all gone. Damn. Fucking drippers+Dripworx = remind me what money was

Well the 60ml of teatime I picked up from the post office yesterday has all gone. Damn. Fucking drippers+Dripworx = remind me what money was

I know that ^^
Just using the dripper on days of and Lee's juices cuz they go in a flash ^^

Back
Top Bottom