Initiate
Temperature Control (or Temperature Limiting). Describe your usage:

*Exclusively

*Sometimes

*Never

or....

*Tried it but don't care for it

*Still deciding

This poll is running concurrently on other forums. If by chance you see this elsewhere, please just vote in one.

Last edited:
I use both, temp in rdta, temp in tobeco ere rda, fancy coils in other RDAs and ud Clapton wire in goblin mini. I really like temp in the rdta with horizontal coils,(stops the whistling and juice lasts) swings and roundabouts I say

Temp exclusively in a velocity clone. Got an rdta winging it's way to me and I got nife and titanium waiting for it.

I'm sometimes and still deciding so that poll was difficult, I kept flicking between the two buttons ... sometimes and still deciding ...

I'm sometimes and still deciding so that poll was difficult, I kept flicking between the two buttons ... sometimes and still deciding ...

:)

Sorry 'bout that. I feel like the "sometimes" is more meant for those that are for sure they want to vape that way, but they just don't do it exclusively.

Pretty much exclusively.

Maybe I should 've added a "more often than not". Thought I had all the bases covered. Oh well.

Last edited:
:)Sorry 'bout that. I feel like the "sometimes" is more meant for those that are for sure they want to vape that way, but they just don't do it exclusively.
No worres, but just so you know ... I voted sometimes but I'm still deciding whether or not it's for me... ;)
Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't

Back
Top Bottom