What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DRIPWORX

Ive just made my second purchase,this dosnt happen too often unless its really good... so ye its really good :)
Thanks mate! Its nice to hear your enjoying them! Makes all the hard work worthwhile!

Can i just ask, does the liquid doughnut have a hint of strawberry... because mine tastes like strawberry custard cream :P I like it tho so its fine :)

cheers will have a fiddle, im playing with my new black friday sapor dripper, down ward air flow maybe changing that flavours some what.

I personally get more strawberry, I tend to Vape my doughnut around 75-80 watts and it's balanced for my taste just perfectly.

Received today, been in for a op on my knee yesterday and was nice to arrive home to some great juice and the sweets have served a treat in bribing the kids to run round after me. Only tried the donut as yet and can't fault it after I got rid of a nasty home brew flavour. Hopefully I'll be able to stand in a couple days and rewick my RDAs/tanks[emoji1]. Great job all round

Back
Top Bottom