What's new

TFV4 Pyrex :/

brysoni23

Initiate
Evening all, got this delivered and numpty here smashed the Pyrex tank on my 2nd fill
Not to worry as I had a spare in the box but guess what it doesn't fit :( anyone else noticed the the spare Pyrex doesn't fot the device
Anyways can someone link me to a replacement or two haha thanks r

I have just checked on mine - fits perfectly fine - dont know what your issue is with it - it should I would think

I have just checked on mine - fits perfectly fine - dont know what your issue is with it - it should I would think
It definitely doesn't fit. if i use a tiny bit of force to try press it on i can hear the glass screech haha.

It definitely doesn't fit. if i use a tiny bit of force to try press it on i can hear the glass screech haha.
interesting - in this case I probably would contact the store where you got it from and complain about it - as the product is indeed defective - might be worth a try

interesting - in this case I probably would contact the store where you got it from and complain about it - as the product is indeed defective - might be worth a try
I've done that, I admitted to breaking the first one but mentioned that the spare didn't fit. So waiting on a reply :)

The vendors didn't have a spare but they will send me the pyrex from a display model.

Hoorayyyyy

Back
Top Bottom