What's new

Eden Mods Snapdragon.

stevoknevo

Achiever
Seriously considering one. I'm on a lifelong lasting mod/atty search at the moment - I've looked at loads of stuff, and decided a Snapdragon and Paps v4 would be my ideal set up (without having ever tried both).

I'm now thinking to buy the Snapdragon first as it's available, and buy the mod once I've saved up, and they finally come in to stock - no Vapourday is announced as imminent, so I might as well buy the Snapdragon and get some use, eh?

Are they all that? This is a lot of money for me, I use a C word SMPL/Derringer as my main mech set-up; run at circa 0.5 whether single or dual coil, with two of three air holes open - currently got a single 0.5 clapton in it going great guns for a number of months, on mech or regulated. Leaky bastard though .

Do I spunk £85+ p&p on a dripper? Is it worth the money?

The Snappy is good. Pretty simple to build in single coil mode, trickier in dual coil due to the post setup.

Keep an eye on the classies as they are going for about £60/65 used.

For me, it's the top flavour RDA out there, and the RDA I use most frequently. And like @JustDave said, they are popping up on the second hand market fairly frequently at the moment, especially with the impeding release of the Snapdragon V1.5. It's a fair bit of wedge to drop on an RDA, but I don't regret spending that type of cash at all on it, I think it's worth every single penny.
image.jpg

Cheers all. I've only seen one come up second hand and it was a bottom fed one on here that someone posted a wanted add for - and I don't do Facebook. I think I'll post a wanted add up.

Surprised to here there's a v1.5 coming so soon, any news on the changes?

It will be available at the end of this month (all being well), the build deck will no longer be reverse threaded, AFC has been redesigned to offer more options, new top cap design with top airflow and wide bore drip tip, new range of snappy cap top caps, that's all I know for now!

Anymore news on the 1.5, as I'd love to whack it on top of my newly acquired Paps V4?

It will be out in the next coming weeks. They currently have the various parts and are building them up! I have the cloudcap and am ready and waiting!!!

Back
Top Bottom