What's new

Review GEM (clone) RTA Review

Have you tried a UTA2?

If so, how does the flavour compare?

A friend has both the authentic UTA2 and an authentic Gem. He prefers the Gem in all honesty, apart from the matt finish which does look a tad industrial for our tastes.;)

I've got a UTA2 clone in the slow post from gearbest, they have this GEM clone for about £12 .. tempting!

Have you tried a UTA2?

If so, how does the flavour compare?

Just ordered the GEM for £11.99 from GB so I'll let you know how it compares to the UTA. Hopefully they should arrive around the same time.

... In the new year!

My GEM shipped last monday alongside a Hurricane...can't wait to see if it manages to outperform the Squape RS with W deck and the UTA2 because at the moment those 2 are delivering killer MTL experience. Cheers for the excellent review Vic.

For me the stock (coppervape) UTA2 was the most garbage rta for flavour I've ever owned, the GEM clone must surely be better that. I would like to try one of these out but at £29.99 I'd want a 510 pin that didn't need taping. I'm much better off with drippers, you get far more flavour for the money and you can buy authentics at non millionaire prices. Thanks for the review Vic, in-depth as usual.

Back
Top Bottom