What's new

Coughing

Kbezzin

Postman
I seem to have problem with coughing whenever I take a DTL inhale. It seems the only e juice I don't cough with is Jungle Fever. I've tried other max VG liquids and I still seem to cough.

Anyone got any suggestions? I've been off stinkies for about two months now and I was never a heavy smoker so I can't see that my lungs are still clearing themselves out.

I've just cracked open 100ml of Pink Lemonade by @puffinclouds and I really don't want it to go to waste!

certain flavours could be causing irritation, what flavours have you been using??

+1 for jungle fever

"Angle of Toke" makes a big difference. You could try tilting your head at different angles, from chin tucked in, looking down, to tilted back, looking at the ceiling, to find your personal "smooth spot".
"Slip Streaming" - taking a bit of extra air in when you toke, can also make things smoother, and cooler.

It's an odd one how some people cough with certain setups and some don't. I've been trying to get my mother vaping for a while, tried all sorts of different setups, mouth to lung with high and low nic and different vg/pg mixes, doesn't seem to make any difference with power settings either. Same with direct lung hit setups only keeping the nic low to suit. Setups that I find silky-smooth she will cough her ring up, no rhyme nor reason to it. Baring in mind I don't push her as I know what that's like and she's been smoking for probably near 50 years she would give it a go of she thought it would work for her. Hope you find what works for you.

@waitfor1t_88 pretty much anything sweet. I just can't seem to get on with a bunch of the juices I bought. I have Cuttwoods Sugar Drizzle, Cosmic Nutz, Ruthless Ez Duz it.

I find the first two make me cough. Ez Duz It seems to be fine and I've figured that has a high VG content along with Jungle Fever.

@johnnyace I only ever vape 0mg or 3mg. No higher as I can't take it!

Wattage doesn't really seem to make a difference. I'm using an I sub G tank with 0.5 ohm cool until my uwell Crown appears in the post. I seem to be able to vape up to 50 - 55 watts and then drop down to around 35 and still cough.

The only other thing I considered is perhaps my coils are getting gunked up and causing me to cough, but the same thing seems to happen with a brand new pre built coil in my RBA.

could possibly be the sweetener, I find certain citrus based juices, can irritate, highly sweetened juices will gunk up coils quicker to, as for the isub I would definitely keep that around the 35w mark. Also could be cheap nicotine used in some juices

55w on an iSub G? mines would be throwing clouds of fire at me :(

barely take it above 35w!

Back
Top Bottom