What's new

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA - quad coil build and much more!

:D Just amazing. What watts you run that at to ramp it up in less than a minute? Monster build!

Not entirely sure tbh - it's on a series 26650 mech [VCM Stacked] so could be 100 watts, I guess. Ramp up time is not an issue ;)
Not something I can vape all day though, haha. Might have to start ordering some zero nic.
Holds more juice than most tanks too, doesn't last all that long though.

Well maybe I am a bit of a fan of the whole Steam Crave world, to say I'm not would be a bit of an understatement... You see I have a confession... I own 3 myself...Erm with a 4th on the way... in black... and about to order coloured glass from Steam Crave along with accessories!

Oh and I'm part of the online closed group as well! AAAAH I HAVE BECOME WHAT I HATE THE MOST!!

But I just hate the idea of being that word 'fanboy'. Yeah, Yeah...I know...its a denial thing, probably why I loathe companies like Apple so much!! Not a hater, but the whole getting stuck in a companies ecosystem...urghhh wipe it off!

I totally agree with the black glass for a black tank on a black mod, it just feels all stealthy! Must be a Knightrider or Airwolf thing [emoji6] and if it wasn't for the Aromamizer I probably never would have tried building with Clapton coils in all their loveliness!

Took delivery of my second RDTA today. I think that will be enough for me as I have spare parts enough to maintain them both forever. Great atty and currently joint top favourite for me. I don't think I'll get a black one (famous last words lol) but I do really like the look of all the coloured glass in the SS version so I'll be getting those at some point. I like to see the SS internals with black atties funnily enough so don't think I'd use black glass with black atties. They look nicely Steampunk with clear glass to me.
Glass.jpg

Not entirely sure tbh - it's on a series 26650 mech [VCM Stacked] so could be 100 watts, I guess. Ramp up time is not an issue ;)
Not something I can vape all day though, haha. Might have to start ordering some zero nic.
Holds more juice than most tanks too, doesn't last all that long though.
Ha ha, again, just amazing. Thanks for sharing.

You can get $10 off the new black ones on the SteamCrave.com site by using code L6KCCFML, get the coloured glass and spares whilst you're there.
Cheapest place is still FastTech if you use coupon code MAP
SKUs 3855801 (3ml) 3855800 (6ml)

You can get $10 off the new black ones on the SteamCrave.com site by using code L6KCCFML, get the coloured glass and spares whilst you're there.
How long does it take to ship usually when ordering from the Steam Crave site?

I think Steam Crave have stated that any pre orders for the black Aromamizer before the 5th would ship directly from China and the US warehouse won't have stock till the 8th!

Shut up shut up shut up! :D
Unusually for me, I think I prefer the RDTA in SS but that may change once I get a closer look at pics of you guys' black ones.
Don't think I'll Google "you guys' black ones."

Shut up shut up shut up! :D
Unusually for me, I think I prefer the RDTA in SS but that may change once I get a closer look at pics of you guys' black ones.
Don't think I'll Google "you guys' black ones."
Haha[emoji23] I have just ordered $40 of spares from Steam Crave as well...got extra grubs, a few drip tips, spare glass in each colour, allen key (just in case I lose one), 3ml top cap in black and a t-shirt (don't usually do the marketing thang but it looks cool)...all come to about £23...boooom!!! Let the wait begin.

Dammit. Ordered 2 black tanks, 2 of each of the coloured glass and 2 more delrin tips. Wish I'd known about that code!

The designer, BJ, reportedly doesn't use a drip tip and vapes straight off the nipple. I find that a tad warm sometimes!
Talking of which, tried a new build today which was suggested by BJ but instead of using 0.5 kanthal I used 26/32 clapton ... far too hot without the delrin drip tip!
Great one for flavour.View attachment 71135 View attachment 71136

interesting build - will give this one a go for testing - out of interest where did BJ post this suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom